• All room reservations/hotel bookings are subject to availability only and subject to a written confirmation.
• To book and confirm the reservation, a 100% advance payment is to be made in favor of “Holistic Hospitality Services Private Limited”, payable at Axis Bank.
• Payment through Credit Card / Online-Payment Gateway will attract 5% extra, calculated on total billing amount.
• All payment deposits should be free, clear and nett of any withholding tax and deduction i.e. Bank charges, difference of currency exchanges and/or other charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would entirely and strictly be borne by payer.
• A full and final 100% deposit of payment, as indicated herein, in our Axis bank account only, upon our written intimation confirms your booking with us. Failing of which the booking shall be presumed to be not required and cancelled by you, and thus the same will be released automatically without further intimation and our cancellation policy shall apply for refunds, if any, of the deposits against the booking. Only on receipt of the full and final deposit, the reservation/booking confirmation voucher shall be issued by us.
• The payment for any in-room or restaurant meal consumption and any other services availed during the stay shall be settled by the Guest at the Front Desk before check-out from the hotel.
• In case of cancellation or Reduction in number of rooms for any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing. Cancellation / retention charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:-
1. 60-45 days - 10% of the full amount
2. 44-30 days - 50% of the full amount
3. 29-21 days - 75% of the full amount
4. 20 days or less/no show - NO REFUND
5. Reduction in Rooms or Nights 20 days before check-in - NO REFUND
6. Please note that irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - in case of cancellation of reservation after the booking is made/confirmed with us - minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
• Please note that if the booking for high peak season or Blackout dates/Festival dates/Long Weekends is cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
• For any cancellations between 20 days or less prior to arrival, though there is No Refund of the money, but you can, however, choose to transfer the booking to another date, depending on availability, subject to utilization of this facility in the next immediate 15 days. However, this option is available, on sole discretion of the hotel / resort / camp / property booked for your stay.
• In the event of premature departure, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
• Cancellations of Credit Card / Online- Payment Gateway paid confirmed reservations/bookings will be charged 5% extra.
• tripxps.com, Holistic Hospitality Services Private Limited or Property (Hotel / Resort) will not be liable for any refund, if the booking is cancelled, or guests no show due to adverse weather conditions, road blocking, riot, heavy rain, any natural disaster etc, which is not in control of the Company Management.
Refund: In regard to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded in the same bank account or to the same person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process can take two to four weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges, etc., as applicable, would be debited from the refund amount.
Guest ID Proof:
INR rates are applicable to those domiciled in India, whether Indian Nationals or Foreign Nationals with a certificate of registration.
For security reasons and as per instructions from local State Government, it is mandatory for all guests to carry and present one of the IDs (i.e. Driving License / Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Passport) at Front desk during check-in formalities. In case of Foreign Nationals, presenting Passport on arrival is mandatory.